Help - Tokens & Points
To view the General Help, See here
Each Tappytoon chapter you read by unlocking with Tokens helps our creators and us to continue bringing fresh new stories and the best webtoons, comics and manhwa to everyone around the globe. Thank you for your support!
⚠️ iOS Tokens are separate/different from Web/Android Tokens!
the below items carefully to avoid confusion:
- Tokens purchased on Website can only be spent on Tappytoon Website or Android app.
- Tokens purchased on iOS app via in-app purchase can only be spent on iOS app.
- Web Tokens cannot be spent in the iOS app.
Because of Apple’s restrictions, digital purchases from other platforms (such as web, Android or Paypal) cannot be used within iOS apps. It is why we cannot display the tokens from other web platforms inside the iPhone app, or why your Token amount is different on Web vs iPhone. However, chapters unlocked are synced across platforms (*excludes certain restricted or Mature titles, which can only be accessed on web).
This is a requirement for iOS apps per Apple, and a condition for us to provide Tappytoon as an app through the official Apple iTunes App Store. We cannot make exceptions nor refunds regarding such issues related to Apple or iOS, as Apple controls payment processing and does not permit developers to access such functions.
Thank you for your understanding.
Any further questions, please reach us: info [@] tappytoon. com
Purchased Tokens but did not receive them right away
Token Purchase errors or problems.
My Tokens (or unlocked chapters) are missing or gone!
1. Always be sure you are logged in to the same account you signed up with.
2. Tokens are restricted by purchase platforms.
the below items carefully to avoid confusion:
- - Tokens purchased in the iOS app can only be spent in the iOS app.
- - Tokens purchased from third party Android app markets cannot be spent on other platforms.
- - Tokens purchased on the website can only be spent on the website and Google Play app.
- - Web Tokens cannot be spent in the iOS app.
- - Any content you've unlocked will sync across all platforms (Android, iOS, Web) and remain unlocked for that same registered account.
(*Excludes mature or restricted titles, which can only be accessed from the Website or Mobile Website, under the account they were unlocked from).
NOTE: ⚠️ Facebook Login is SEPARATE from Email+Password option!
Always use the same method to login as when you first signed up to Tappytoon.
If you initially signed up to Tappytoon with an email+password, later using the facebook button instead to login will create a new separate account and your previous info/chapters/tokens will NOT carry over.
1. Use another account
You may have a different email that was used to sign up and purchase tokens than the one you remember today.
For example, facebook login is different from email+password login. Or you may have created a new account today instead of logging into your existing one.
Try logging in with another email, perhaps one that you use for site registrations.
Once you know your account email, you can reset the password here: Reset Password
2. Search your email inbox for any messages from Tappytoon. If you don't see any emails from us in your inbox, you likely signed up with different address than you remember. Examples include our registration/account activation message, or sales/newsletter emails. Our emails will come from "info [@] tappytoon. com" or "confirm [@] tappytoon. com" The email address where you received such messages from us is most likely the email you signed up with.
3. Some series have a Mature version and a separate (Non-Mature) Regular version. Chapters unlocked for one version do not cross over or transfer to the other. Please be sure to confirm by checking the "Mature" tag or indicator near the title of the series displayed on the website. Also, Mature versions can only be accessed on the website, and do not appear anywhere inside the mobile apps.
4. Free chapters that you read in the past (intro chapters, chapters that were previously free during a promotion) are not "purchased" and may become locked again.
If you still need more help, please contact us:
- support [@] tappytoon.com
- by Facebook Messenger: https://fb.com/msg/TappyToon →
[Website] How to buy Tokens without Paypal account
Payments to purchase Tokens are processed by PayPal, but you do not need to have or create a PayPal account. You can enter your credit card data directly to PayPal, without creating or using a PayPal account.
Please note the process below may vary by country, and may not be available on mobile browsers. (Desktop or notebook computer may be required to see the following option.)
1. Choose the token package, scroll and click the Pay with PayPal button.
2. On the Paypal login page, do NOT enter the email or password, and do NOT click the blue Log In button.
Instead, click the grey button labeled Create account, Pay with a Card, Pay with a Debit or Credit Card or other similar (might be translated to match your language).
3. Enter your card details on the page labeled Guest Checkout, Pay with Card or similar. Address, phone may also be required depending on your country. Enter your email for getting a receipt from Paypal.
4. Scroll to the bottom, where there is an option to create a PayPal account. Leave it unchecked, or choose the option to say "No", and click "Continue.
4. Continue to finish the payment. Currency conversion or other fees may apply depending on your country.
Some possible issues depending on your situation:
1. PayPal won't accept my credit card
Some countries may have different requirements. Check the data entered and if everything you entered is correct, the card may already be linked to an existing Paypal account, and will only let that account proceed by logging in. You can try a different card that is not tied to PayPal.
2. I can't find the "Create Account" or "Pay with Card" option
Unfortunately in some cases PayPal may not allow direct credit card payments. Your location, country, or old PayPal browser cookies may suggest them to hide the option. You can try deleting your browser cache or cookies, or try browser private/incognito mode.
3. Purchase worked but I did not get my Tokens when the page reloaded.
Even when buying without a PayPal account, it is still PayPal that charges and deducts your card or payment method. PayPal or your Card/Bank may hold, delay or decline your payment for security reasons, especially for international/non-. Please check with your financial institution directly to clear any such holds and if you still need further help, please contact Tappytoon support here ▶
How to buy Tokens/Points?
On Website, you can use Paypal (or use a guest login without Paypal account) to buy Tokens.
On Android or iOS app, you can buy through in-app purchase.
The more Tokens you buy at once, the more you save!
You'll also get some bonus Points right away with each purchase.
(Points cannot be purchased separately- think of Points as a bonus for your purchase activity)
After a successful purchase, your Token & Points balance will be updated.
- Tokens purchased on Website can only be spent on Website or Android app.
- Tokens purchased on iOS app can only be spent on iOS app.
- Spend Tokens shown, or the indicated Points to unlock premium chapters permanently and view them again on any platform.
Read on below for more about spending Tokens or Points to unlock chapters.
* NOTE: Thank you for supporting your favorite creators by spending tokens. Each and every chapter on TappyToon is made possible by the hard work of artists, creators, and even translators. Your help makes sure they can continue drawing, coloring, creating and sharing these awesome stories and characters we all love.
[Website] Payment button doesn't work or Paypal option is missing?
If the Pay or Paypal button is missing or displays incorrectly when trying to buy Tokens, some browser settings may be interfering with the process. Please do the following:
- Turn off any Pop-up blockers, Ad-blockers or Cookie-blockers
- Try a private mode or incognito browser tab/window
- Try a different browser altogether (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc)
If you still have trouble, please reach out: support [@] tappytoon. com
How do Tokens work?
Chapters marked in the corner with a Token icon and price number are "locked" content. Spend Tokens to unlock and view it.
the below items carefully to avoid confusion:
- A chapter or pack of chapters can only be unlocked with Tokens once per account. You can never be charged more than once to unlock it, as long as you login with the same registered Tappytoon account.
- Once unlocked and linked to your account, a "check" mark will be shown on the chapter(s) (instead of the token price) across all platforms (Android, iOS, Web). This check mark means you have unlocked it before. You can view it again any time.
- If you don't see the check mark at a later point, be sure are are logged in to the same account. (Note: Facebook login is separate from Email + password, always use the same type of login)
* NOTE: Thank you for supporting your favorite creators by spending tokens. Each and every chapter on Tappytoon is made possible by the hard work of artists, creators, and even translators. Your help makes sure they can continue drawing, coloring, creating and sharing these awesome stories and characters we all love.
How do Points work?
You can spend Points to unlock chapters.
- Chapters unlocked with points are also linked to your account and stay unlocked across all platforms (Android, iOS, Web) and 'get checkmarked'. You can view them again any time.
- Points cannot be used for "Unlock many" or unlocking multiple chapters at once.
- Points are given to you as a bonus for purchasing Tokens. (Points cannot be purchased separately).
Chapters, Episodes, what is the difference?
They mean the same thing: one portion of a particular series or comic. There is no difference in how the words are used on Tappytoon.
About episodes marked "FREE" instead of a Token price.
- Episodes marked FREE are not associated with or linked to your account.
- Episodes marked FREE are subject to change and may become locked with Tokens at a later time. At that time, you may have to use Tokens to unlock them.