Using your Facebook account to sign up or login to TappyToon means no need to set up and remember or type a new password. However, sometimes there can be an error when logging in. Here are two things to try when that happens.
A. Reset pemissions (Android, iOS, Web)
1. Open the Facebook app
2. Tap the 'three line' button at the bottom navigation
3. Scroll down and tap 'Account Settings > Apps'
(or go here for desktop web https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
4. Tap 'Logged in with Facebook'
5. Find 'TappyToon' in the list of apps
6. Click 'Remove app'
7. Try Facebook Login again in TappyToon app/website, and make sure you don't "uncheck" the email address when Facebook asks for your permission.
B. Delete and re-install app (Android, iOS)
1. Delete the TappyToon app completely from your device
2. Go to the Play Store or App Store and download the TappyToon app again
3. Try Facebook Login again and make sure you don't "uncheck" the email address when Facebook asks for your permission.
If you still need more help,
please contact us:
- by Facebook Messenger: https://fb.com/msg/TappyToon